Virtually No Paperwork to Fill Out!
We understand that medical forms can be confusing. We also understand that many of our patients are having trouble with their vision, or they would not be in our office. Because of this, we do not force our patients to fill out mountains of paperwork before they can see the doctor.
Your personal information will be collected over the telephone when you make your appointment, or when you arrive in our office, in person. You will be asked to check your information to ensure that it is correct.
Our technicians will sit down with you one-on-one and go over your medical history in private before they begin testing. They will fill out the cooresponding paperwork for you.
This means no confusing paperwork for you to fill out, and no need to arrive an hour early!
What should I bring to my appointment?
Always bring the following items to every appointment:
- Your medical insurance cards
- Any eyedrops you are using and a current list of medications
- Eyeglasses, if you wear them
- Sunglasses (or a driver) for eye dialation
- If you have an HMO insurance, bring your referral if it comes to you