Welcome to Park Eye & Surgi-Center
Welcome to Park Eye & Surgi-Center. We hope that you find our website useful in learning more about our practice and the surgeries performed here. We are located in Flint, Michigan, offering state-of-the-art cataract surgery, using a no-stitch method.
We have a proud heritage of serving patients for more than 30 years in the Flint & Tri-County area. All surgeries are performed in a sterile, specially designed, AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery center which operates at the highest standards. Our patients have the best chance for a successful surgery and fast recovery time, all without any trips to the hospital.
We are a busy practice with a high volume of patients - but we do our best to provide personalized care for each patient. In doing so, we often have emergency add-on patients. Due to this fact, our clinic and surgical schedules can be unpredictable. We do our best to see every patient in a timely manner. You should plan for a full eye exam with dilation to last approximately 2 hours. Additional tests, our unpredictable schedule, and recent government requirements may make your wait time longer. We do appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you at your scheduled appointment!
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
* Medical insurance cards
* Your eyedrops & a current list of medications
* Eyeglasses, if you wear them
* Sunglasses (or a driver) for eye dilation
* A jacket or sweater - like all other surgical facilities, our office is cold!
* If you have an HMO insurance, bring your referral
Please Keep in Mind:
* Any co-pay due through your medical insurance will be expected at the time of your exam.
* We do not call to remind you of your appointment; please write it on your calendar.
* If you need to reschedule your exam, please call us as soon as possible.